Sobameshi – Yakisoba Noodles with Rice with Leftover Vegetables.
You can have Sobameshi – Yakisoba Noodles with Rice with Leftover Vegetables using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sobameshi – Yakisoba Noodles with Rice with Leftover Vegetables
- It’s 2 packages of Yakisoba noodles.
- You need 2 packages of Yakisoba sauce (powdered).
- It’s 300 grams of Cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1/5 bunch of Chinese chives.
- It’s 4 of sausages Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of Green onions or scallions.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
Sobameshi – Yakisoba Noodles with Rice with Leftover Vegetables step by step
- Mince the onion, carrot, green pepper, chives, and wieners..
- Add some oil to a frying pan and stir-fry the ingredients from Step 1. Once the onions have become transparent and everything has cooked, remove from the frying pan..
- Roughly mince the yakisoba noodles..
- Crack open the egg over the rice, and whisk with cooking chopsticks..
- Add some oil to the frying pan and cook the rice from Step 4 on high heat. Then add the noodles from Step 3 and use a spatula to mix well while stir-frying..
- Once the noodles have cooked, add the cooked ingredients from Step 2 as well as the yakisoba sauce and the Chinese soup stock. Mix together while shaking the frying pan..
- Add a little black pepper, transfer to a serving plate, and top with mayonnaise and minced green onions..