Spicy Miso Soup with Softened Eggplant.
You can have Spicy Miso Soup with Softened Eggplant using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Miso Soup with Softened Eggplant
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 of slab Aburaage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1000 ml of Dashi stock.
- You need 4 of to 5 tablespoons Miso.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Gochujang.
Spicy Miso Soup with Softened Eggplant instructions
- Cut the eggplant into half, slice lengthwise to 3 cm, then cut into 3 to 4 pieces..
- Cut the aburaage to bite sized pieces..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, cook the eggplant until softened, then pour in the dashi stock..
- Keep cooking until the eggplant has completely softened. Then add the aburaage..
- Dissolve the miso and gochujang into the soup, then serve..