Tajik style beef and veg soup. Slice or chop onion and add it with beef and water in the pot. First set it at middle fire, until being boiled. Skim the foam until it gets clear.
Tajik-style round bread has traditionally been served at all meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner. A meal without it is regarded as incomplete. Ugro (noodle soup with meat) is made with large pieces of mutton or beef are put in cold water along with carrots and onions and cook until it boils. You can cook Tajik style beef and veg soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tajik style beef and veg soup
- Prepare 200 g of beef (i used chuck today).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1.5 of potato.
- It’s 1.5 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2-1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1-2 of cumin seed.
- You need 800-1000 ml of water.
- It’s of dil, spring onions or any herbs.
Made this soup with just a few changes in the vegs and cooked in the crock pot all day it was wonderful! This vegetable beef soup is the BEST EVER, loaded with juicy, tender beef and healthy veggies. You'll love this easy, comforting soup recipe! This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies!
Tajik style beef and veg soup step by step
- Slice or chop onion and add it with beef and water in the pot..
- First set it at middle fire, until being boiled..
- Skim the foam until it gets clear..
- While boiling the soup for 10-15 mins, chop carrots and potatoes. (i prefer slightly bigger size).
- Add carrots first, boil 5-10 mins and add potatoss.
- Add salt and cumin seed accordingly and keep on boiling at gentle fire for approx 20mins..
- Add dil or spring onions as you like..
It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. To assemble the soup, place a generous amount of noodles in the bottom of a bowl. Then, add bok choy, meat, and broth. Mexican Style Chicken Veg Soup. easycheapmexicanhotsweettangy. Beef brisket, daikon radish, fish sauce, garlic, green onion, korean radish, soup soy sauce, water.