Tomato Basil Noodle Soup.
You can cook Tomato Basil Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Basil Noodle Soup
- Prepare 7-8 of chopped riped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of tejpatta/bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 th teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of small beetroot/chukander.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of fresh cream(optional).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of boiled noodles broken into pieces.
- You need 4 of basil leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coriander leaves (optional).
Tomato Basil Noodle Soup instructions
- Combine the tomatoes with 2 cups of water, add the bayleaf, onion, beetroot, ginger and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes, in a pressure cooker.
- Remove the bayleaf and discard it and allow the mixture to cool completely..
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth purée.Strain the purée and keep aside..
- Heat the olive in a kadhai, and Sauté the bolied noodles for a minute.
- Add the prepared tomato mixture, mix well and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the sugar, basil leaves, salt, pepper powder and fresh cream(optional), mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and bring to a boil..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.