Turkey Cheeseburger Soup. This lightened-up Turkey Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot, Crock-Pot or on the stovetop. I know, shocker — another soup recipe for you today! ♡. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side.
How to make this healthy instant pot turkey cheeseburger soup on the stovetop Go put the soup on! – Jennifer. Soup, Chili & Stew Leftover Turkey Soup. Soup, Chili & Stew Cheeseburger Potato Chowder. You can cook Turkey Cheeseburger Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Cheeseburger Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground Turkey.
- You need 1 lb of Turkey bacon.
- You need 6 of or 8 cups chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 packages of hashed Brown 16oz.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sharp Cheddar cheese 8oz.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pepper Jack Cheese 3 or 4oz.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. It's quick and easy, loaded with turkey and potatoes in. Gimme Some Oven #soup #turkey #cheeseburger #instantpot #crockpot #dinner #healthy. · This lightened-up Turkey Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot, Crock-Pot or. Featuring greek yogurt, Cabot's turkey burger recipe is a winner.
Turkey Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown Turkey with garlic.
- Shredde cheese.
- Bake Turkey Bacon at 400°F 15 minutes or til crispy.
- Chopped onion.
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot cook on low about 6 hours. Chopped bacon into small pieces..
- You may add more or less of any ingredients you wish or even change the cheeses to your family's taste. I use block cheese, but you can use shredded cheese ifyou wish..
- You dont have to put all of bacon in soup.I save some for blt sandwiches..
Your family will love the moist turkey cheeseburgers from this recipe. Cheeseburger soup is the ultimate comfort soup. Serve the soup with assorted toppings such as. The amounts shown are a guideline. Improvise at will depending on the ingredients you have on hand and how much soup you are making.