Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup. Affordable ingredients are roasted and blended in this simple vegan roasted cauliflower soup recipe that delivers fantastic flavor in each bowl. This recipe for creamy, roasted & vegan cauliflower soup is full of flavor and made with fabulous herbs & spices. This cauliflower soup is going to become a staple in your kitchen.
Best vegan cauliflower cashew soup recipe ever! I present to you the best vegan cheesy cauliflower cashew soup recipe ever! Extra creamy, silky and dreamy, made with cashews, potatoes and nutritional yeast, gluten free + you don't even need to roast anything. You can cook Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup
- You need of cauliflower.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- You need of large white potatoes.
- Prepare of yellow onion.
- You need of soy milk.
- It’s of nutritional yeast.
- It’s of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of dried basil.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of asparagus.
- Prepare of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare of citric acid powder.
- Prepare of indian black salt.
- Prepare of bread.
- Prepare of fresh chopped basil.
- It’s of vegan chicken stock.
- It’s of white pepper.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of chopped dill.
- You need of leek.
- Prepare of soaked raw cashews.
How to Make Vegan Roasted Cauliflower, Parsnip and Chickpea Soup. Roasting vegetables is literally my favourite winter past time. It adds a lot of flavour and texture and make the whole house smell divine. And let's be real, non-roasted cauliflower smells like farts so the roasted version in my.
Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup step by step
- Chop 2 potatoes into small cubes. Cube the whole cauliflower..
- Add oil, paprika and chopped potatoes to an oven safe dish. Cook at 180°c for 40 minutes. At 20 minutes, shake the potatoes and continue cooking. Add the cauliflower to a separate tray and drizzle olive oil over cook for 30 minutes and add to stock pot just before blending..
- Chop leek into slices. Chop the onion, asparagus, garlic and remaining potatoes into very small cubes..
- Add chicken stock to a large pot on medium heat. Add chopped leek, onion, asparagus, garlic and potatoes. Stir occasionally and bring heat down if it boils over..
- Chop bread into cubes, place them on a lined oven tray and sprinkle all the oregano and basil over the top. Drizzle the olive oil over the bread and set aside..
- Add soaked cashews, nutritional yeast, salt, indian black salt, soy milk, fresh basil and some olive oil to a blender. Blend until smooth. Add extra soy milk if it doesnt blend smoothly..
- Add blended mixture to the pot of chicken stock. Stir to combine. Let cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- With an electric stick blender, blend the soup. Be careful as the hot liquid can spray. Add your white pepper. Once fully blended, allow to cook for another 10 minutes, Stirring occasionally..
- Place the tray of bread in the oven. Remove when all pieces are golden brown..
- Remove the potatoes from the oven..
- Add soup to a bowl and top with the baked potato, croutons, spring onions, dill and any salt and pepper to taste..
The Best Vegan Cauliflower Recipes on Yummly Roasted Vegan Thanksgiving Feast Platter, Simple Roasted Cauliflower, Za'atar-roasted Cauliflower Steaks With Bean Salad. This roasted cauliflower soup is a new recipe of mine that I'm already planning to create again next week because it's super easy. Fresh basil, a naturally sweet apple, sesame seeds and almond milk make this roasted cauliflower soup an irresistible main dish or appetizer. This vegan cauliflower macaroni and cheese is creamy, garlicy, and delicious.