Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup. Spicy and aromatic, this Northern Thai chicken soup is a serious upgrade for anyone who loves tom yum gai. This traditional and authentic Thai chicken soup recipe, known here as Tom Yum Gai, features big chunks of low fat chicken breast meat and mushrooms in a. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
The soup comes together in a snap, but provides all of the comfort of great chicken soup. Serve this as a starter, or pair with rice for a full and satisfying meal. To serve, ladle the soup into individual bowls and top with chopped cilantro. You can have Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken ,or legs ,breasts.
- You need 2 liter of water.
- You need 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Prepare 5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 2 of onion.
- It’s 1 of galangal ,1 inch.
- Prepare 1 head of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of prik larb muang ,see in my recipe.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 bunch of each spring onion,coriander,mints.
Serve with any or all of the suggested accompaniments. This is our version of the hot and sour soup, modified to taste as much as possible like the wonderful version we would get at our favorite Thai restaurant Saute the chicken and/or tofu, onion (not the green onions), half each of the ginger and lemongrass until the chicken is only a little bit pink and the. Tom yum chicken soup is full of flavour from lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime. Recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen.
Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup step by step
- Boil water,add salt,crushed lemongrass ,galangal,kaffir lime leaves,turmeric ,chicken,onion ,coriander roots,simmer until chicken tender ,fall apart ,apprimately 45 mins ,take all out from the pot ,left only soup.
- Tear or chop chicken into pieces ,add back to clear soup pot ,let it simmering.
- Stir prik larb with some hot soup ,add to soup pot ,add fish sauce,cook 5 more mins.
- Chop coriander,mints,spring onion,add to soup,heat off and serve hot with sticky rice ..it s famous northern thai dish ,my favorite and want to write in my recipes :)).
When the chilies puff up and start to darken in colour, remove from heat and add them directly to the stock pot. If you want a spicier soup, break the chilies in half. · Tom Yum soup (Tom Yum Goong) – everybody's favourite Thai soup is easy to make and just as amazing as you get in Thailand! · A quick & super simple soup. Tom Yum is a thai hot and sour soup, as well as being spicy. I don't really like cooking Tom Yum from scratch because its a very. Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup With Lime and GingerSerious Eats. chili, lemongrass, ginger, water, smoked ham, scallions, napa cabbage Easy And Basic Chicken (child Friendly) Noodle Soup Recipe potsofsmiles:) chicken meat, soup noodles, sea salt, parsnip, white.