Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a. Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole combines elbow macaroni, ground beef, and bacon along with Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole.
In a skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain and set aside. Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Is the Perfect Comfort Food. Pour the mixture over the beef and stir in cooked pasta. You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- Prepare 8 oz of uncooked penne pasta.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 6 slice of Bacon, diced.
- It’s 1 can of (10.75) condensed tomato soup.
- It’s 1 cup of (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese.
Cooking the pasta in advance means it will not take very long to cook, but the pasta. Our bacon cheeseburger pasta bake will knock your socks off. I made this Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta with gluten free pasta and none of the canned soups you might normally find. My recipe is made with ground beef and lovely bacon pieces.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta step by step
- 1. cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. while pasta is cooking; cook beef over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer pink. drain & set aside.
- 3. in the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels..
- 4. drain bacon drippings from skillet. Drain pasta add to skillet.
- 5. Stir in soup, beef & bacon ; heat through..
- 6. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook until the cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings.
Bacon Cheeseburgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Well, I don't know about you, but for me, life just seems to get busier and more hectic every day. This easy skillet dish is everything we love about a bacon cheeseburger tossed with pasta for a hearty, family-friendly dinner. This BACON CHEESEBURGER PASTA is going to be a favorite!!! Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta – comfort food at its best!