Bacon Potato Soup.
You can have Bacon Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Potato Soup
- Prepare of Base.
- Prepare of Frozen Potato Soup from Cash & Carry.
- You need 2 of Large Potatoes.
- You need 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2 of Tbps Butter.
- It’s of Flavor.
- It’s 1 Package of Bacon.
- You need 1 Bunch of Green Onions.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- You need of Cheddar.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Bacon Potato Soup instructions
- Prep: Fry Bacon till crispy..
- Prep: Slice green onions, dice potatoes & Shred Cheese.
- Cook: Heat soup till hot & add in the potatoes, butter, heavy cream and cheddar..
- Serve: Top with Sour cream, green onion, bacon and pepper..