Baked Potato Soup in the Crockpot.
You can cook Baked Potato Soup in the Crockpot using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Potato Soup in the Crockpot
- You need Half of a bag of potatoss.
- You need of Small bag of Bacon Bits.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need Half of a can of Half & Half.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of pepper.
- It’s Half of a cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
Baked Potato Soup in the Crockpot instructions
- Peel potatoes of your choice and put in the crockpot with the water and stock..
- Add bacon bits, salt, and pepper..
- Turn crock pot on high for 4 hours..
- Once potatoes are done add half and half..
- Cook for 30 more minutes on low..
- Add cheese and mix it in or add it once you've made yourself a bowl..
- I bought a box of Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits to go with it..