Beans soup(obo egwa). Beans soup commonly known as Gbegiri soup is formerly originated from the Western Nigeria, and enjoyed by indigenous people Nigeria. Obo egwa is like the Western Nigeria soup, gbegiri, where you peel the beans before cooking. But for obo alapa, you dry-fry, roast, pound or blend-dry the whole beans.
I am an Appalachian "kid" and bean soup was a staple in our family. Here is a little trick I learned. And made all the easier with just a few. You can cook Beans soup(obo egwa) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beans soup(obo egwa)
- You need 3 cups of beans.
- Prepare 6 of maggi cube.
- You need 10 of fresh pepper(blended).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 teaspoon of locust beans(grounded).
- It’s 1 cup of red oil.
Add some bacon and olive oil to a stockpot. Navy Bean Soup: healthy, tasty, inexpensive and easy to make. I make one or two homemade soups a week. With homemade soups you control the.
Beans soup(obo egwa) instructions
- Get a clean container, Wash the beans with clean water to remove the skin.
- Add water above the container then use filter to separate the chaff from the beans.
- Get a clean pot place on heat.
- And little water then allow to boil for 5mins.
- Add the beans.
- Add 3teaspoon of palm oil to stop the beans from forming.
- Allow to boil for 20mins Then add Maggi,pepper, locust beans & salt.
- Allow to boil for 1min then stir.
- Add palm oil allow to boil for 5mins then stir properly.
- Your Obo egwa(beans soup) is ready. So sumptuous.
A wide variety of beans soup options are available to you, such as material, feature, and ceramic type. Hurst Co. in the United States. Amish preaching soup – in American cuisine. Make a hearty bean soup using storecupboard ingredients and fresh veg. These simple soup recipes are great for a no-fuss supper or Butter beans give this dairy-free, healthy soup a creamy texture and the starchy liquid from the can helps to thicken it into a.