Carrot tomato soup. The tomato carrot soup has the sweetness of the carrots & onions, along with the slight tanginess of the tomatoes. Garlic in the soup gives a slight sharpness with the earthy flavors of cumin. This carrot tomato soup recipe is an update from the archives.
Add chopped tomatoes and chicken broth. Ingredients needed for this potato carrot tomato soup. A creamy vegetable soup flavoured with bay and natural sweetness from the carrots. You can have Carrot tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot tomato soup
- It’s 4,5 of Carrots peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 of Onion, sliced.
- You need 2 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 inch of Ginger, chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Coriander Powder (.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of Whole Black Pepper.
- It’s 2.5 cups of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Lemon wedges.
Hi, this is a really simple quick soup. Only takes minutes to prepare but it is super healthy. I hope you will like it. This creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired type of dairy free bisque.
Carrot tomato soup step by step
- At first heat oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and sauté for a minute. Add the coriander powder and sauté for a few seconds..
- Now Add ginger, carrots and tomato some salt and mix well..
- Pour back the puree into the saucepan and heat.Add pepper and boil for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add 2 cups of stock, cover the pan and cook till the carrots and tomatoes becomes soft. Cool it down and puree in a blender..
- Squeeze some lime juice and serve immediately..
Made with simple wholesome ingredients such as peeled tomatoes, yellow carrots, spices, herbs, coconut milk. A creamy carrot and tomato soup made from scratch! The Recipe: Creamy Carrot Tomato Soup. You will need a stock pot, a screen colander an immersion blender or traditional blender. Carrot Tomato Soup – easy, quick and healthy soup with goodness of carrots and tomatoes.