Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup.
You can cook Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- It’s 2 packs of chicken thighs (skinless / boneless).
- Prepare 1 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes (28 oz).
- You need of Baby carrots (1 lb. bag).
- It’s 1 of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh garlic.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce(or a little bit more depending on how spicy you want it !).
- Prepare of Blue Cheese (for the topping).
- Prepare of FYI…. You can also add chopped celery to this but I didn’t add it because I HATE celery !!!! .
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup instructions
- Place chicken, chicken broth, crushed tomatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and buffalo wing sauce into crockpot……Stir until chicken is coated with your ingredients……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, then remove chicken to a plate and lightly shred chicken, then put shredded chicken back into crockpot… stir once every hour…..
- Ladle into a bowl and top with blue cheese….. Enjoy !!!.