Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice.
You can cook Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s 350 grams of Hot cooked rice.
- It’s 2 of ◎Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon, measured when frozen ◎Mixed frozen vegetables.
Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice step by step
- I've listed 1 rice cooker cup worth (before cooking) of rice, but use as much as you need depending on how much you need..
- Incidentally, I filled a 880 ml and 500 ml capacity bento box (excluding the spaces for the sides) with 650 g of rice!.
- To prevent the rice from getting greasy, stir fry the ◎ ingredients with just a little oil (use anything you like). Add the ketchup..
- Stir fry while making sure you don't scorch it. I think you will need about 2 tablespoons of ketchup per 1 rice cooker cup worth of rice (350 g when cooked). Throw in the rice!!.
- The rice will turn ketchup-colored. Add the chicken soup stock granules to finish. Add 1 tablespoon per 1 rice cooker cup worth of rice..
- If you add too much ketchup, the rice will be soggy. The ketchup will just lightly color the rice. The chicken stock granules will flavor the rice..
- Other dishes you could pack in your bento along with the rice is this mentsuyu katsudon (pork cutlets on rice with sauce). The rice won't become soggy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156953-pork-cutlet-rice-bowl-using-mentsuyu.
- Make omurice with scrambled eggs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151155-scrambled-eggs-for-omurice.