Eba and Otong soup (ogbono &okro?. A flash back to the Christmas Season when food enthusiast/TV Producer, Sophia Ejiofor prepared Eba (Cassava Flakes) with Egusi (Melon) and Ogbono soup. So, I still prefer our local delicacies anytime and you can get them in America if you know the right places to go. There is no food like the Nigerian food.
Let me show you how to cook Ogbono The first time I ate ogbono soup was during my NYSC year. My friend Ope had cooked this soup. Mind you that was surprising as Ope rarely. You can have Eba and Otong soup (ogbono &okro? using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eba and Otong soup (ogbono &okro?
- You need of Meat, fish, perewinkles, stockfish,kpomo, dryfish.
- You need of Ogbono (blended).
- Prepare of Okro (diced).
- It’s of Palmoil.
- It’s cubes of Onions,pepper, salt, seasoning.
- It’s of Garri.
- Prepare leaves of Uziza.
Vind stockafbeeldingen in HD voor Plate Eba Served Ogbono Soup Mixed en miljoenen andere rechtenvrije stockfoto's, illustraties en vectoren in de Shutterstock-collectie. Elke dag worden duizenden nieuwe afbeeldingen van hoge kwaliteit toegevoegd. Ogbono Soup, also known as Draw Soup, is a Nigerian soup recipe prepared with Ogbono Seeds. Learn how to cook the perfect Ogbono Soup right How to Cook Ogbono Soup [Video] Egusi and Ogbono Soup Combo Some people like their Ogbono soup plain, with no added vegetables, others.
Eba and Otong soup (ogbono &okro? instructions
- Wash meat, fish, stock fish, kpomo and boil with onions, salt and seasoning cubes, add water to get stock. When done, add palm oil in a pot on low heat when hot, add onion, fresh pepper, crayfish and stir, then add the okro and fry, stir at intervals till the okro draws well then add the ogbono and stir till the ogbono melts..
- Then add the meat and it's stock and stir then allow to boil out, add perewinkles, crayfish and taste then balance where less and add the uziza leaves stir and take of fire..
- Put water on the fire, allow to boil and add the garri, turn with a spatula and serve with soup..
Ogbono Soup – Here is my simple recipe for making Ogbono stew which is often referred to as obe apon in the Yoruba speaking area of Nigeria. So guys here is my easy but delicious Ogbono Soup. This soup makes a filling meal when served with fresh Garri (Eba), pounded yam, Fufu or any other. Ogbono soup (draw soup) is one of the most popular soups in Nigeria. Here, you will learn how to make this delicious soup and why it falls into the list of Nigerian popular soups.