Golden Potato Soup.
You can cook Golden Potato Soup using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Golden Potato Soup
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Canola oil.
- Prepare 3 large of Potatos, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of (14-1/2 ounces) Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 large of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Crumbled cooked bacon.
- It’s 1 of Garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried rosemary, crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chicken bouillon granules.
- You need 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cracker Barrell Cheddar Cheese, shredded.
Golden Potato Soup step by step
- In lg saucepan, heat butter & oil until butter is melted. Add potatoes, garlic salt and pepper. Cook over med heat for 10 min or until potatoes are tender & lightly browned..
- Stir in broth, onion, bacon, garlic, rosemary and thyme. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover & simmer for 20 minutes. Stir in the water and bouillon. Gradually stir in cream; heat through. Add cheese, stirring until melted..