Mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup. Looking for Mexican bean side dish recipes? I serve this as a side dish A combination of corn, tomatoes, and black beans in a cheesy creamy sauce makes a wonderful. Charring the tomatoes creates a wonderfully smoky, flavor to this zesty Mexican Tomato Soup.
Mexican refried beans are traditionally made from mashed pinto beans and seasoned with some spices and herbs. This is an authentic Mexican Chicken tinga- Tinga de Pollo, a dish made with shredded chicken in a delicious Chipotle tomato sauce. Using a mixture of European and Mexican foods with a European cooking method, tinga became some of the most popular dish in Mexico. You can cook Mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup
- You need 2 of chicken breasts skin on.
- It’s of Good quality chicken stock 450 ml (I ve done mine from scratch).
- Prepare 230 g of Red kidney beans (or any other beans).
- It’s 1 of red pepper finally diced 150 g.
- Prepare 1 of red onion finally diced.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander.
- Prepare 50 g of cottage cheese (optional) I used instead of sour cream.
- Prepare 180 ml of passata.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of finally diced red chilli.
Bean Soup with a creamy tomato broth This is a bean soup with a thick, creamy tomato broth that's soothing Thanks Nagi your recipes have been an iso super success at our place loved the soda bread, cauliflower soup, tomato bean soup and your chicken gyros has been elevated to legend. Tasty Kitchen: A Happy Recipe Community! · Quick and Easy Taco Soup Recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, corn and taco seasoning. · These are the Best. Fully endorsed by my native Texan husband. This is probably the easiest way to make a killer batch of refried beans without spending a couple hours cooking the beans.
Mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup instructions
- Get all the ingredients ready. Wash and prep veg..
- Make refried beans. Can be bought in ready. Start with sweating onions and garlic.
- Cook it on medium heat for 2 min. Add 1 tsp cumin. Cook it for 30 sec. Add beans 1/2 finally diced chilli and chopped coriander. Cook it for 3 min ans add 50 ml of chicken stock. Add 1/2 lime juice. Cook it for another 2 min and mash it up. Set aside.
- To make broth start sweating onions and red pepper, 1/2 of finally diced chilli with little bit of cooking oil. Cook on medium for 3 min. Add 1 tbsp cumin. Cook for 30 sec and cover with stock. Cook it for 5 min and then add passata. Finish with lime juice and roughly chopped coriander. Check seasoning.
- To cook chicken breast preheat the oven to 180 °C or cook it under the grill in the oven on the bottom shelf checking every few min. Heat up the frying pan..
- Dry the chicken fillet with kitchen roll. Place the chicken fillet on the pan skin down. Season the other side of the breast. Sear it for 1 min until golden brown then turn over. Sear it for another min. Then place it into the oven. It should take about 15 – 18 min. Take it out and rest it for few minutes..
- Heat up beans and broth. Slice up the chicken breast. Skin should be crispy. Place the beans in the middle of the bowl. Pour broth over and then set the chicken breast over. I finished mine with crumbled curd cheese and coriander. Enjoy.
If you want to read about cooking up some beans from scratch see our Frijoles de Olla post. Mexican roast chicken & tomato soup. Mexican-style bean soup with shredded chicken & lime. Use up leftover chicken in these easy toasted wraps, filled with spiced Mexican-style rice and beans. Keyword bean soup, black bean soup recipe, black beans, Easy.