Simple Thai Squash Soup. Light and creamy, vegan butternut squash soup recipe. This simple butternut bisque is seasoned with Thai red curry paste and swirled with coconut milk. Curried butternut soup has been on my list of recipes to conquer for a while and I just couldn't resist seasoning it with red Thai curry paste like I did.
It is very easy to make and doesn't use a lot of What makes this butternut squash soup different from others is that the soup uses a lot of Asian herbs and spices for flavoring. I use a lot of garlic, ginger. Simple butternut squash soup with some Thai-inspired flavors! You can cook Simple Thai Squash Soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Thai Squash Soup
- Prepare 15 oz of coconut milk ..
- It’s 1 of chile red.
- It’s 2 lbs of squash fall of choice.
- You need 2 tbsps of red curry paste.
- Prepare 32 oz of stock of choice.
- You need 8 oz of shrimp chicken or.
Subscribe to my channel for new and fresh cooking videos every week! Thai Butternut Squash Soup, yes yes and yes! This is such a delicious way to use up butternut squash and it will leave you craving more! If you like squash and Thai food you will love this soup!
Simple Thai Squash Soup instructions
- Start by roasting/boiling your squash for 20-25 minutes.
- Puree squash and reserve.
- In clean pot, saute your red curry paste for 5 minutes until super fragrant.
- As squash puree and stock (chicken or veg) and bring to a boil.
- At whole uncooked shrimp or thin slices of boneless-skinless chicken along with coconut milk.
- Bring back to a low simmer and cook until meat is cooked through.
- Top with a drizzle of coconut milk and a few slices of red chile and serve.
It's pretty easy to prepare, the only tedious part (which I think I always mention this) is cutting up that dang. How to make Thai Butternut Squash Soup. Full, printable recipe below – just scroll down to the recipe card! (Stovetop instructions also included). A velvety smooth and dreamy Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup, with a kick of Thai heat, balanced by creamy coconut cream and fragrant cilantro. This Thai buttermilk soup with pureed squash is a quick and healthy option that is great for all seasons.