Stuffed Green Pepper Soup.
You can have Stuffed Green Pepper Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Green Pepper Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 8 cup of water.
- It’s 28 oz of can diced tomatoes(undrained).
- Prepare 29 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked long grain rice (1/2 cup uncooked ) minute rice ok.
- It’s 2 large of green peppers choped.
- You need 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Stuffed Green Pepper Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Cook rice according to box directions..
- Add all ingredients to a large dutch oven or soup pot. Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 to 40 minutes stirring occasionally or until peppers are tender..