Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs. Enjoy this creamy chicken supreme with mashed potato and steamed green veggies. It makes an easy midweek meal for two. Scatter with parsley, if you like, and serve with mashed potatoes and greens.
Coat chicken breasts with the flour mixture. To make the soup, peel and/or trim the onion, leek, celery and carrots, then roughly chop along with the courgettes. This chicken soup uses a whole bird which gives the broth an incredibly rich flavor, while the fluffy In this recipe, carrots and potatoes are cooked in stock, seasoned with paprika, then blended until Add something extra to classic, creamy cauliflower soup with cheese twirls on the side to dip and dunk. You can have Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs
- It’s of Chicken marination.
- You need 300-400 gm of Chicken breast pc.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika or black pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of For soup.
- Prepare 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- You need 2 tbs of coconut oil or olive oil.
- It’s 3 cups of veg chicken broth.
- You need of Recipe of broth is in shrimp thai soup.
- You need 2 of small carrots cut into cubes.
- It’s 5-6 of spring onions stems or 3/4 cup sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli or as per desire.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushroom sliced (canned).
- You need 2 of chicken cubes or 1 tbs chinese salt.
- It’s of Salt if needed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt I've added 3/4 tsp.
- You need 1 tbs of chopped rosemary (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of dried thyme (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbs of cornflour dissolved in half cup water.
- You need of Lemon juice of half lemon and slices of half lemon (optional).
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Supreme Recipe Supreme in more ways than one. The creamy, mushroom-topped chicken bake is supremely delicious, but also supremely easy thanks to the simple addition of onion soup mix to cut down on ingredients. This classic chicken recipe, with its retro-bistro charm, works beautifully as a supper for family or friends.
Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs instructions
- Marinade the chicken with given ingredients for at least 10 to 20 minutes and then grill or bake or cook in frying pan on very slow flame…8 minutes from one side then turn and 8 minutes from other side.
- When the chicken will be tender and done….cool down and cut into cubes or small chunks or desired size….
- Now prepare all ingredients ready for soup.
- In a deep bottom pot add in oil and grated garlic….stir until get aroma…..
- Now add cubed carrots and stir it for 30 seconds….then stir in mushroom and broccoli….stir for 30 seconds and add veg chicken broth….
- Add veg chicken broth and 3 glass of water….bring to boil and add spring onions, turmeric powder,black pepper, rosemary, thyme and chicken cubes… cook for 1 minute….
- Now add cornflour dissolved in water and lemon juice…. Cook for 1 minute and add lemon slices just before serving….make sides just before 20 minutes to serve soup…..
- Supreme chicken veg soup is ready to serve…. yummilicious. And healthy and best in winters……
Serve with baked potatoes, or buttered boiled potatoes and green vegetables. Chop up the chicken and bacon and fry until browned, add the all purpose seasoning. Once the carrots and potato is soft, add the tin of chicken soup. Now add the chicken to the pan. You are done, enjoy your scrumptious chicken soup!