Traditional Slovenian beef soup. A mandatory element of the traditional Slovenian Sunday lunch. It is believed that this clear beef soup originates in Vienna, and that Slovenian peasants learned how to make it from there. But then again, the Austrian nobility were unlikely to ever claim they learned something from the people they.
Traditional Slovenian thick soup, stew which is healthy and easy to make. Croation Recipes Beef Recipes Cooking Recipes Recipies Cooking Tips Bosnian Recipes Hungarian Recipes Albanian Recipes. Most of these recipes are for traditional Slovenian (or Slovenian American) dishes and I wanted to call attention to the traditional Slovenian buckwheat dishes that can be enjoyed by people Apple Šmoren with Brandied Cranberries Authentic Albanian Cake (Albanian-American) Beef Goulash. You can cook Traditional Slovenian beef soup using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Traditional Slovenian beef soup
- You need 1 kg of beef thigh.
- It’s 2 of + 5.5 L water.
- You need leaves of Carrot, leek, onion, broccoli.
- It’s of Chives, thyme, parsley, turmeric, paprika, chilli powder, pepper, lovage, salt.
The traditional first course soup is beef soup (goveja) or chicken-noodle soup. Thick soups take an obligatory and very important place in Slovenian cuisine. These are: – beef broth – "goveja jukha", – pork soup with vegetables, soured with vinegar – 'kisla jukha", – cabbage soup (tschi) with sauerkraut. In this video we will see how to make Traditionally beef soup.
Traditional Slovenian beef soup step by step
- Take the biggest pot you own (I usually use the one with 6 L capacity) and put beef with 2 L of cold unsalted water in it. Bring it to boiling. You should notice a bit of a foamy substance forming at the surface. After 2 mins of boiling pour the water away and wash the meat and the pot..
- Put the meat back into the pot and pour 5.5 L of cold water in it. Start heating slowly. In the meantime, wash vegetables and slice them into halves. Put them into the pot..
- Visit your spice garden. I love fresh spices and they give nice and smooth (not at all bitter) taste to the soup. I usually use thyme, chives, parsley, and lovage. At the end, sprinkle some salt, pepper, and other spices into the soup. Let slowly cook for as long as possible. Serve with noodles..
This is the BEST EVER Hearty Beef Soup! With juicy tender chunks of beef bones cooked with. Soups are easy and hearty meals that are perfect to serve your family on chilly evenings. They're also great to freeze and keep on hand for lunches and dinners when If you're looking for a beef soup that has a different flavor profile that traditional vegetable soups or chilis, this Italian-style soup belongs. This is what I consider the ultimate beef soup.