Turkey Cheeseburger Soup.
You can cook Turkey Cheeseburger Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 lb of Turkey bacon.
- Prepare 6 of or 8 cups chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 packages of hashed Brown 16oz.
- It’s 1 packages of Sharp Cheddar cheese 8oz.
- You need 1 packages of Pepper Jack Cheese 3 or 4oz.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Turkey Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown Turkey with garlic.
- Shredde cheese.
- Bake Turkey Bacon at 400°F 15 minutes or til crispy.
- Chopped onion.
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot cook on low about 6 hours. Chopped bacon into small pieces..
- You may add more or less of any ingredients you wish or even change the cheeses to your family's taste. I use block cheese, but you can use shredded cheese ifyou wish..
- You dont have to put all of bacon in soup.I save some for blt sandwiches..