Ummitee's noodles with baked minced meat. See great recipes for Ummitee's noodles with baked minced meat too! They love noodles so i decided to make it interesting by adding the shaped minced meat to it they it . Bak chor mee or minced pork noodles is a popular lunch or dinner choice in Singapore.
Minced / ground pork is stir fried with tasty classic Chinese flavours that are savoury with a touch of spice and sweet. Baked Pasta Recipes Meat Recipes Baking Recipes Chicken Recipes Recipies Pasta And Mince Recipes Healthy Mince Recipes Savoury Recipes Noodle Recipes. Keema Biryani: Minced Meat Layered with Spiced Rice You can have Ummitee's noodles with baked minced meat using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ummitee's noodles with baked minced meat
- You need 120 g of noddles.
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need 3 of red pepper (tattasai).
- You need 3 of hot red pepper (tarugu).
- It’s 1 of Medium onion.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Small raw grind ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 cubes of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry.
- Prepare 1 serving spoon of cooking oil.
- You need of Green peas.
- Prepare 2 of medium size carrot.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced 1 hand full cabbage.
- Prepare of Small size onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced meat.
- You need of For the minced meat.
- Prepare 500 g of minced meat.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Small raw grinded ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper soup spice.
- You need 1 tsp of Curry.
- You need 1 cube of seasoning.
Keema biryani is a fun variation of the classic meat biryani. I usually eat the soupy version. I mean, the dish obviously isn't complete without bak chor (minced meat) but how accurately they nailed this marinated goodness always leaves me wanting more. It seems like residents in Kovan love minced meat fishball noodles.
Ummitee's noodles with baked minced meat step by step
- Chop and blend in red pepper, hot red pepper, onions, garlic in a food processor until it form a paste.
- Pasta Place a large pan on medium heat. Heat up cooking oil. Add in sliced onions and stir-fry until fragrant and translucent Add in spices & stir. Add in ur blended paste and allow to fry add in cube seasoning and salt 1 cup of water minced meat & peas While sauce is simmering boil lots of water in a large pan. Add noddles. As soon as noodles is wilted drain out the water..
- Add warm noodles into sauce. Stir to incorporate sauce and noodles Cover and leave to simmer for 2/3 minutes turn off heat and put in your sliced onions cabbage & carrots serve with your baked minced meat .
- In a bowl, add minced meat, egg, cube seasoning, pepper soup spice, garlic, grind ginger,curry and mix everything together till well mixed get your hands in there and work it but don’t over mix shape your minced meat to desired shapes sprinkle cooking oil in baking tray and bake at medium heat for 10min.
- Serve your noodles with your baked minced meat and enjoy .
At Kovan Market and Food Centre, there are three very. Places Singapore Food Stand Mui Siong Minced Meat Noodles 梅松肉脞面. In Hokkien, Bak Chor Mee basically means minced meat noodles, the word bak in Hokkien, as I understood it, growing up in Singapore, referred to meat, but particularly, pork. Ask a handful of Singaporean Chinese what their favourite way of eating Bak Chor Mee is. Easy Mince Meat (Ground Beef) Pasta