Vegetable soup. Vegetable soup is a common soup prepared using vegetables and leaf vegetables as primary ingredients. It dates to ancient history, and is a mass-produced food product in contemporary times. Vegetable soup is prepared using vegetables, leafy greens, mushrooms.
This recipe will go over the basics of making vegetable soup, but it can be made with. Packed with all kinds of veggies, this easy healthy loaded vegetable soup will become a new family favorite. Tomato and Barley Vegetable Soup photo by Brian Hagiwara / Getty Images. You can cook Vegetable soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable soup
- It’s 2 cups of roughly chopped vegetables of your choice.
- You need 1 of finely chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 of finely chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of finely chopped beans.
- You need 2 teaspoons of boiled peas.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 3-4 pieces of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 inch of piece of ginger.
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt according.
SOUP'S ON.loaded with flavors that make this CLASSIC VEGETALBE SOUP an all time favorite. A healthy and hearty dish that is sure to warm the soul and put. Make an economical and wholesome meal from a simple vegetable soup with one our easy, warming recipes. Whether you like a chunky soup or a smooth and creamy soup, it's a completely satisfying.
Vegetable soup instructions
- Boil roughly chopped vegetables, ginger and green chilli with water and blend them and sieve them all to make vegetable stock..
- Now take an another pan and melt butter and roast chopped garlic and add all vegetables including peas to blend. Add vegetable stock and boil. Now mix corn starch in water and pour in this vegetable soup. Cook it till it thickened to required consistency..
- Serve hot..
You can use all vegetables kinds to make the soup because they're low in calories. This soup recipe uses variety of vegetables and vegetable stock to make it more healthy and tasty. Every sip of warm and healthy vegetable soup is a divine experience during cold winter days. This homemade vegetable soup is healthy, easy to make, and tastes fantastic. It's also vegan when you use vegetable broth!