Butternut soup with chia seeds toppings. Easy, simple and totally understated, this Butternut Squash Chia Pudding is ridiculously healthy Pile on the toppings. I highly recommend some crushed hazelnuts, shredded coconut, and cocoa nibs. Either peel, seed, cube, steam and puree your own butternut squash (it's way easier than it sounds).
I don't think there's any type of food that makes me think of Fall more than This was a wonderful choice for a winter soup, I even copied your toppings for the guests. Choosing Chia is a blog all about healthy vegetarian recipes that are easy to follow, taste delicious. Chia seeds may be tiny, but they are extremely nutritious. You can have Butternut soup with chia seeds toppings using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut soup with chia seeds toppings
- Prepare of I large butternut.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of I large tomato.
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 portion of chia seeds.
- You need of Parsely.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Chia seeds are tiny but extremely nutritious. This Chia Seed Pudding with Peanut Butter and Chocolate flavor is unreal. Similar flavors to a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup with so much flavor yet it's still. A rustic soup with creamy butternut pumpkin, fresh vegetables, and the warming flavour of cinnamon.
Butternut soup with chia seeds toppings step by step
- Wash and Peel the butternut as shown.
- Cut into cubes as shown.
- Melt butter into a pan as shown.
- Add cubed onions and fry until pinkish.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 10 mins.
- Add the cubed butternut and cook for a few minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt and enough water to cover and bring to boil.
- When cooked blend into a fine puree and sieve to get this. Top with chia seeds and garnish with parsely.
When squash is done roasting (soft and tender) scoop out squash, seeds from skin with a large serving spoon and place roasted squash and seeds into vitamin with balance of vegetable broth. A luxuriously creamy butternut squash soup that is dairy free and loaded with veggies while still allowing the butternut squash to shine! The topping is totally optional and the soup will still be amazing. Think of the topping as a flavor bonus. It's a tasty little add-on of sweet.