Cabbage Soup. This Cabbage Soup recipe is one of the few recipes that you can sit down and eat as much as you want as often as you want and you can feel great about it! My body craves this soup whenever I have a cold, but it's good anytime. Due to the garlic, however, it might be a good idea to be sure that.
How to make Easy Chinese Cabbage Soup with Egg. totikky tikky. Cabbage Soup is a savory vegetable soup made with carrots, celery, onions, cabbage, diced tomato and spices. I've been making cabbage soup for years because it's the perfect thing to make when it's. You can have Cabbage Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Tomatoes (diced/seasoned canned if available).
- It’s 1 small of V8 or vegetable juice.
- It’s 1 packages of Onion soup mix (or large diced onion).
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced garlic (or more, to taste).
- Prepare 1 head of Cabbage (cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need 1 large of Green bell pepper (cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need 2 large of Carrots (sliced).
- Prepare 1 head of Cauliflower (cut into bite sized pieces).
- It’s 5 large of Mushrooms (sliced or can of sliced mushrooms).
- It’s 3 stick of Celery (sliced).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
To make this simple cabbage soup you only need fresh cabbage, onions, canned tomatoes, chicken stock, and a few spices. Of course with so few ingredients the quality of the soup relies on the quality. If you love cabbage rolls, but don't love all the work involved, this quick cooking cabbage roll soup is for you! This cabbage soup recipe has taken many forms over the years, but they all have one thing in common—they're stuffed full of non-starchy vegetables swimming in a flavorful herb-filled broth.
Cabbage Soup instructions
- In a large pot mix onions, tomatoes, garlic, vegetable juice and water and bring to a boil..
- Add chopped cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, and celery..
- When vegetables are partially cooked, add green peppers and mushrooms, then continue cooking until vegetables are cooked but firm, stirring occasionally..
I know what you're thinking: why would she put that on her food blog? It's not fancy, it's nearly impossible. Cabbage soup can be comfort food or a weight loss tool, depending on how you look at it. Either way, it's a healthy, delicious concoction that's quite easy to put together. Looking for something nutritious and filling?