Cheesy Baked Potatoes.
You can cook Cheesy Baked Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Baked Potatoes
- It’s 2 lb of Idaho potatoes; peeled & medium dice.
- It’s 32 oz of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 head of garlic; cloves peeled & halved lengthwise.
- It’s 1 envelope of dried ranch seasoning.
- It’s 8 slices of cooked bacon; diced.
- It’s 3/4 oz of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- It’s as needed of sour cream.
- It’s as needed of kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper.
Cheesy Baked Potatoes step by step
- Combine potatoes, garlic, cream of chicken soup, cheddar, and ranch seasoning in a lightly buttered medium-large casserole dish. Season with 1 large pinch of salt and 2 large pinches of pepper. Mix together..
- Cover. Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour or until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. Uncover during last 10 minutes of cooking..
- Garnish with sour cream, basil, and crispy diced bacon..
- Variations; Parsley, mint, oregano, rosemary, thyme, tarragon, dill, sage, asparagus, bell pepper, green beans, carrots, cardamom, capers, cabbage, cauliflower, cayenne, sweet potatoes, turnips, rutabaga, parsnip, celery root, chervil, chickpeas, chives, asiago, blue cheese, fontina, manchego, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, gruyere, corn, creme fraiche, salsa, fennel, horseradish, leeks, dijon, olives, peas, onion, pearl onion, saffron, spinach, vegetable stock.