Chicken Dumpling Soup.
You can cook Chicken Dumpling Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Dumpling Soup
- It’s 32 oz of Low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 of Rotisserie chicken shredded.
- Prepare 10 3/4 oz of reduced fat cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1 can of 10oz buttermilk biscuits.
- Prepare 2 of carrots chopped or sliced.
- You need dash of flour.
Chicken Dumpling Soup step by step
- Bring first four ingredients to a boil over med-high heat..
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 5 mins..
- Flatten biscuits on floured surface to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut into 1/2 squares..
- Bring soup to boil and drop biscuits into soup while stirring.
- Add carrots.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 mins. Stirring occasionally.