Chicken Tinola. Chicken Tinola is a Filipino soup dish. It involves cooking chicken pieces in ginger broth. Tinola is traditionally cooked with wedges of unripe papaya and malunggay leaves.
You will not find anything like it from our neighboring Asian countries or even around the globe. I would say that next to Adobo, Tinola is the most favorite. This video teach you How to Cook Chicken Tinola. You can have Chicken Tinola using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tinola
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken cut into serving pieces.
- It’s 36 oz of chicken broth or rice eashing.
- It’s 2 of chayote cut into wedges.
- It’s 2 cup of spinach.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of thumb ginger, cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
It is a type of Filipino chicken soup with young papaya or chayote, spinach, malunggay, in ginger broth. How amazing it is to be human. The things we disregard, the things we How to serve. Tinola is traditionally served as a main dish for lunch or dinner.
Chicken Tinola step by step
- Take a pot and sauté garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add chicken and cook until color turns brown on both sides.
- Add fish sauce and mix for 2 minutes.
- Pour chicken broth or rice washing and bring to boil then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add chayote and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and salt and pepper for taste as necessary.
- Serve hot by itself or with white steamed rice. Enjoy!.
Chicken tinola is a classic Filipino dish that features ginger and onion as its main flavors. By cooking the chicken at a low temperature for a while, you'll bring out its flavor too and sliced green papaya. This is a guest post by my good friend Marivic Pinedo who is sharing with you her favorite childhood Filipino dish today! Growing up in a Filipino household, it was normal. Chicken Tinola Recipe is a nutritious dish and one of the authentic Filipino recipes and it is one of a kind among Asian dishes.