Chicken Tortilla Soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! This chicken tortilla soup recipe is infused with a bunch of Mexican-inspired flavors and a few extra common pantry ingredients.
Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, jalapenos and more. Today I'm sharing The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe I've ever made. Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! You can cook Chicken Tortilla Soup using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 4 cups of diced chicken.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked rice (I use Uncle Ben's).
- It’s 2 (48 oz) of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 (4.5 oz) of chopped green chilies.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can stewed tomatoes.
- It’s of (blended).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of corn drain juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of celery salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 of diced sweet onion.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- Prepare of White cheese shredded.
- It’s Strips of Texas Toast Tortilla.
- It’s 1 of avocado sliced.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
This Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup from Delish.com combines chicken breasts, fire-roasted tomatoes, and black beans for the easiest, healthiest soup. By Jennifer Segal, inspired by Tommy Bahama Tropical Café. A silky purée of vegetables, tortillas and spices, this chicken tortilla soup is hearty enough to serve as a meal. Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on.particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings.
Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Boil 4 chicken breast, cool and dice or if in a hurry buy a rotisserie chicken and debone 4 cups..
- In a large soup pot on medium high, saute' the diced onions, and garlic in the butter..
- Add 4 cups of the chicken broth and 1 cup of uncooked rice. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low for 20 minutes..
- Add the diced chicken, green chilies, blended tomatoes, 6 cups of chicken brooth, diced cilantro. Add all seasonings. Simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Add extra chicken broth if needed..
- In a large soup cup place some of the tortilla strips, and cheese then add the soup with 1 to 2 slices of avocado. Enjoy!!.
This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the soup of my dreams. It's almost dump and run for the ideal easy weeknight dinner or fabulous for crowds. It is loaded with juicy, tender shredded chicken. Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at.