Chunky Vegetable Soup – For Children Who Don't Like Vegetables!. This chunky vegetable soup is thick with potatoes, edamame, okra, kale, and corn. I do not add any salt to Lastly- I cooked this in my Instant Pot pressure cooker- for anyone else out there who has one, I just sauteed. A lovely look back at the archives.
A slow cooker chunky vegetable soup is the best way to nourish your body, fill yourself with satisfying goodness, and minimize Chunky Vegetable Soup – For Children Who Don't Like Vegetables! This chunky vegetable soup is a vegetable-packed lunch or dinner that the whole family can tuck into. Budget Bytes » Recipes » Soup Recipes » Vegetarian Soup Recipes » Chunky Lentil and Vegetable Soup. You can cook Chunky Vegetable Soup – For Children Who Don't Like Vegetables! using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chunky Vegetable Soup – For Children Who Don't Like Vegetables!
- It’s 1 of medium butternut sqash.
- You need of Red pepper.
- Prepare of Orange pepper.
- You need of Courgette.
- It’s of Large onion.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Chopped herbs.
- It’s 200 g of pasta.
- It’s 250 grams of cooked chickpeas (remember dried ones may need soaking overnight before cooking).
- It’s of Handfull of french beans.
- Prepare 1 litre of bouillon (vegetable stock).
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
I've already eaten two bowls since I made it today at lunch and I don't think I'll even need to freeze any because it will be gone fast. Starting with this Chunky Vegetable Soup. I made this in the slow cooker and it couldn't have been easier! I used the slow cooker instead of the pressure cooker because this makes a big batch.
Chunky Vegetable Soup – For Children Who Don't Like Vegetables! instructions
- Chop the squash, pepper, courgette and onion into large chunks and place them in a baking tray. Toss them in olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Add any herbs you like to the mix such as parsley, basil or chives. Cook at 200C for 45 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta, chickpeas and beans (healthier steamed) separately, and when cooked add them together and toss them in olive oil and salt and pepper..
- Put the cooked squash, pepper, courgette and onion mix into a large heavy saucepan with the vegetable stock and bring up to boiling point Then take it off the heat..
- Part puree the vegetable mixture in the saucepan (easiest with a hand mixer). A thick puree should result with colourful, large vegetable chunks visible too..
- Leaving them whole, mix the pasta, chickpeas and beans into the vegetable mix in the saucepan..
- Serve with a sprinkling of spring onion or crispy bacon, or both..
- Children will pick out the green beans and all the 'yucky' vegetables they recognise and can find. However, they won't realise that the yummy pulp that's left is full of squash, courgette, pepper, onion, garlic, etc!.
I don't have all of them as fresh veggies but would love to try to make it? Campbell's® Chunky® Beef With Country Vegetables Soup—Soup That Eats Like a Meal®. When you need food that works as hard as you do, grab Campbell's® Chunky Available in hearty varieties and tastes that don't stop, Campbell's® Chunky® soups fill you up and fuel your everyday hustle. This chunky soup is great for the cold, winter nights and is full of goodness. Choose the type of message you'd like to post.