Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP. It was first of all very unappetizing to look at. I used half and half like some of the reviews suggested and it was like we had pasta soup. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe.
Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta is a wonderful weeknight one pot pasta dish! After I made this amazing Italian Chicken Pasta recipe, I wanted to try another simple meal packed with flavor. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. You can have Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP
- You need 6 oz of farfalle pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mushroom sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of 32oz Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- Prepare 1 of 14oz can chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato with green chillies.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh basil cut in strips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped bacon optional.
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed. Cajun Chicken Pasta — Grilled chicken, a creamy Alfredo-style sauce, & plenty of sauteed veggies, all seasoned with a spicy cajun seasoning! And oh how I LOVE this creamy Cajun chicken pasta!
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP instructions
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning & cook on both side in a lil bit of evoo for about 5 mins per side set aside & let it rest.
- Melt butter and saute onions & mushrooms for a few mins.
- Add bell pepper and garlic saute for 30 seconds then add flour and cook for a few minutes.
- Add swanson Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- Along with some chicken broth cream and simmer until thickened.
- Add cooked pasta cooked chicken peas and tomatoes with green chilirs and heat through.
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese and fresh basil.
It is packed with goodness and totally irresistible flavors. This Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta comes together so fast! This easy chicken dinner recipe is the perfect combo of spicy and creamy! You will love every single thing about this recipe, from how easily it comes together, to how delicious and comforting it is to eat. This creamy Cajun chicken pasta makes an amazing and easy weeknight dinner… Or, the best ever addition to any potluck, picnic, or tailgating party.