Crock pot chicken taco soup. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. How To Freeze Chicken Taco Chili. Take chicken out and shred with two forks.
Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. I put mine in the crock pot before going to bed. The chicken was frozen when I put it in the pot. You can have Crock pot chicken taco soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken taco soup
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 cans of rotel.
- You need 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cans of black beans.
- You need 2 cans of kidney beans.
- You need 2 cans of pinto beans.
- You need 2 packets of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 packets of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 box of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
The next morning, it was so well cooked, I didn't have to take it out and shred it. The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. Dump it into your crock pot, set it and forget it!
Crock pot chicken taco soup instructions
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Add rotel and diced tomatoes.
- Add taco and ranch seasoning.
- Open and drain beans.
- Add beans and bay leaves.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours..
- Once cooked stir and break up chicken..
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.
- Can garnish with sour cream and cheese.
That's how easy this flavor-packed Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is! Lynn demonstrates how to make Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Taco Soup. Even better, this Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup has a delicious flavor that will have everyone coming back for more! Note: We use referral links for the products we love. This Chicken Taco Soup is one of my favourite freezer meal recipes.