Cured Ham and Avocado Green Pasta.
You can cook Cured Ham and Avocado Green Pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cured Ham and Avocado Green Pasta
- You need 100 g of Pasta.
- You need 1 of Very ripe avocado.
- It’s 1 of few slices cured ham.
- You need 1-1 tsp of ■Soup stock cube.
- It’s 1 dash of ■Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh cream (or milk).
- It’s 1 of small amount grated cheese, black pepper.
Cured Ham and Avocado Green Pasta step by step
- Add the pasta to salted boiling water..
- While the pasta is boiling, peel the avocado, put it in a bowl, then mash with a fork. You can either leave some chunks or mash until smooth – it tastes great either way..
- Add the ■ ingredients to the avocado and mix..
- As soon as the pasta has cooked, drain well and mix with the sauce immediately. Arrange the pasta and cured ham on plates, sprinkle on the grated cheese and black pepper, and you're done!.