Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup. Here is how you cook it. For Parisian potage, the leeks and potatoes are cut into very small pieces, stewed in a. Bisque; Bouillabaisse – a stew of mixed herbs, fish, and vegetables.
In large soup pan melt butter and margie. Add celery and onions and saute til celery is about tender and onions are clear. Add the nutmeg, the garlic, and the broccoli, along with its cooking liquid. You can have Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup
- Prepare 8 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 of pork sirloins (cubed).
- It’s 2 (10.8 oz) of bags frozen California blend veggies.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 4 of chicken bouillon cubes (broken into quarters).
- Prepare To taste of turmeric.
- You need To taste of Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Lawry's Seasoned Pepper.
- Prepare To taste of Marcum Soul Seasoning.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the basil and black pepper. Top with extra cream if desired. David's Recipes – Need a soup that you can serve hot or cold? David Venable shares his Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe.
Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup instructions
- Fry pork sirloin cubes, season with turmeric. Add butter toward the end so it melts. Do not drain, you won't need to, and you'll want to keep the butter..
- Cook veggie blend (carrots, broccoli and cauliflower) in 2 cups water. Drain..
- Combine veggies and pork in large pot. Add flour and stir..
- Add milk, bouillon cubes and seasoning to taste, cooking until it's to your desired thickness..
- Serve and enjoy!.
For more recipes and tips from David. -The New Glorious American Food by Christopher Idone and Tom Eckerle -Professional Cake Decorating, Second Edition by Toba M. Dave wants soup and ice cream. Dave asked his brother to get him some, but his brother didn't. By signing this pettition you're showing his brother and mother that Dave deserves soup and icecream. Vegan, low fat and gluten free recipe.