Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes. This skillet supper has it all, with meatballs blended with a creamy sauce and potatoes, plus a healthy dose of broccoli. Slice up some cantaloupe and honeydew melon to serve with this easy meal. These thick &creamy scalloped potatoes are easy and popular at holidays and potlucks but casual for weeknight dinner too.
Easy Swedish meatballs made with only four ingredients: the secret is starting with excellent pork sausage. To round out the meal, I quickly boil up some new potatoes and smash them with the same milk and sour cream I have on hand for the meatballs. In this quick Episode we make Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Easy Freezer Meals) Or Easy Freezer Side. You can cook Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes
- Prepare 2 cup of Frozen potato wedges.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen meatballs.
- You need 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Frozen green beans or broccoli or peas if you prefer.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
This mashed potato dish is so wonderful and reheats. You can also use Cream of Mushroom soup. I won't go back to tomato sauce. I also stir in a can of green beans at the end of cooking.it's like meatballs AND green bean casserole.
Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes step by step
- In a large sauce pot combine potatoes, soup and water, gently stir to mix..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in green beans and meatballs, simmer 10-15 minutes. Until beans and potatoes are tender and meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in sour cream and cook just until throughly heated, stirring occasionally, salt and pepper if desired..
The mashed potatoes are from my own trusty recipe. I know the ingredients list is long, but the process is super simple and it really doesn't take that long to Serve the meatballs with a scoop of mashed potatoes, a spoonful of lingonberry sauce, a few slices of pickles, and a sprinkling of the fresh dill. Anyway, I made this Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake (well, my mother did, under my instruction) because I had so many other things to prepare, I wanted to put something together quickly. And it was a topic of hot discussion that it was an afterthought-side-dish that I really didn't think was that special. Easy to use, you only need to add a few ingredients to create delicious dishes in no time!