Easy Crockpot Potato Soup.
You can cook Easy Crockpot Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
- It’s 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- Prepare 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese (not fat-free).
- You need 3 oz of real bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup instructions
- Put the hash browns in the crock pot. Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- One hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into soup. Once it is melted, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits. Even better if served in a bread boule!.