French onion and Swiss burgers. Continental burgers are served with an onion-seasoned 'au jus' sauce for dipping. What makes them even better is melted swiss and carmelized onions and mushrooms. When we make them the whole neighborhood comes to check them out.
The combination of Boursin and Swiss cheese you send up with a burger that is going. Add beef broth and use a wooden spoon to release any browned bits off the bottom of the skillet. In a bowl, combine the onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt and mushrooms if using. You can have French onion and Swiss burgers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French onion and Swiss burgers
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packet of French onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 of small package baby portebella mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 5 of Swiss cheese slices.
- Prepare 10 slices of bread or buns.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. This is the cheesiest French onion soup burger with caramelized onions, gruyere and comte and incredibly delicious. Be sure to splash the grass fed burger patty with Worcestershire sauce, to create an awesome umami flavor and brings out Try using Wisconsin Grand Cru or Swiss Cheese. This French Onion Soup Burger totally satisfies the big juicy Burger lover AND the steamy, cheesy bowl of French Onion Soup lover.a.k.a me!
French onion and Swiss burgers step by step
- Mix soup mix with burger and shape into patties. Cook in skillet or on George foreman.
- Sauté mushrooms in lightly oiled skillet with pepper and onion prefer until tender.
- Top burger with Swiss cheese and mushrooms and serve on buns or toasted bread slices.
- I toasted mine on the George foreman just to get the lines on it.
The burger is dripping in soup juice from the classic French Onion seasoning, covered in drippy, melty Swiss Cheese and topped with piles of traditional. What does the Food Network, Thomas' and New York City, have in common? This easy to make French Dip Burger is topped with Havarti, Swiss and sweet Bourbon Fried Onions. A totally epic burger that will leave you wanting more. The French Onion Double is a decadent burger that features two never-frozen beef patties, topped with two slices of Swiss cheese, a helping of garlic grilled onions, and a creamy French onion dip sauce.