Green bean soup. Green bean soup (also known as mung bean soup) is a classic Chinese tong sui (sweet soups). A cooling (yin) dessert, this sweet soup is light yet nutritious and can be taken warm or chilled. Green beans are combined with bacon, and sour cream in this thick Transylvanian soup.
Green bean soup has a cooling property which cools our bodies down to keep our body balanced and healthy. We will learn how to make a best Green bean soup in this video. China boasts one of the world's greatest cuisines. You can have Green bean soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green bean soup
- Prepare 100 grams of green beans.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 piece of chicken.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of black salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (chopped).
Chinese food is famous all over the world. This colorful green bean soup is delicious for any time of the year. It is easy, budget friendly and clean. Mung beans, known as green beans due to the green skins, are commonly used in lots of Chinese soups and desserts.
Green bean soup instructions
- Boil chicken piece in 1.5 glasses if water. Separate chicken broth and chicken piece. Make chicken boneless and fry into oil and keep aside. Add chicken broth and beans pieces into a bowl and boil for 7 minutes..
- Let it cool. Boil potato. Make paste of potato and beans. Add butter to pan. Add onion and garlic. Saute for 2 minutes..
Sometimes, they can be used as a side ingredient in a congee or porridge or. It's made with fresh green beans, and uses potatoes to thicken it instead of flour or cornstarch. I especially like the tarragon in this soup. If it gets too thick, use the larger amount of whipping cream. Our Green Bean Soup is actually inspired by green bean casserole: It's got a rich cream of mushroom soup base with beans added at the end.