Hamburger Soup. This hearty hamburger soup is loaded with potatoes and vegetables, all in a savory broth. The perfect easy dinner option that the whole family will love! This Hamburger Soup is quick, easy and inexpensive AND deeply satisfying.
It's easy to throw together and a perfectly comforting soup! What's really nice about Hamburger Soup is that you can subtract or add any ingredient that you wish. I use cubed potato and add the liquid from the canned veggies use low-salt beef broth make a. You can have Hamburger Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Soup
- It’s 2 T of EVOO.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 2 of ribs celery, halved lengtgwise abd sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 4 c of beef stock.
- You need 3 T of coconut flour.
This is a hearty, chunky soup that's perfect on a cold day. This is a one pot meal that's easy to make, and puts all of that extra hamburger. I love hamburger soup so much, because you can add whatever veggies you want: zucchini, green beans, corn, even mushrooms. It's meaty and hearty and flavorful and satisfying.
Hamburger Soup step by step
- In large skillet heat oil. Cook onion, carrots, pepper and celery stirring until starts soften..
- Add beef and cook 3 min. until barely pink. Add seasoning and salt and cook 1 min..
- Pour in stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in coconut flour and simmer for 10 min. or until veggies are softened..
This Hamburger Soup is so QUICK and EASY! You only need ground beef, diced tomatoes, broth, and a few veggies. This hamburger soup is an easy ground beef recipe with a flavorful broth and whatever vegetables Hamburger Soup. Hamburger Soup from Delish.com has everything but the buns. It's an easy ground beef tomato-based soup that will warm you up all winter long.