Meatballs and noodle soup. This Asian Meatball Noodle Soup is a healthy and quick weekday dinner. Pork meatballs simmered in chicken broth with cabbage and topped with rice noodles, chili garlic hot sauce, and fresh cilantro. A deliciously easy and comforting soup!
This great Meatball Soup Recipe is the ultimate comfort food. Egg noodles with meatballs and potatoes in a delicious broth, the perfect This noodle soup is loaded with homemade meatballs, potatoes and carrots in a flavorful broth. It's so hearty (kind of reminds me of our Borscht), it hits the. You can have Meatballs and noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatballs and noodle soup
- You need 1 cup of chopped dill.
- Prepare 1 cup of each chopped carrots, leeks.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3/4 tsp of tumeric, 1/4 tsp garam masala.
- It’s 2 liters of chicken stock.
- It’s of juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 pack of egg noodles.
- Prepare 12-15 of chicken meatballs shallow fried.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Meatball Noodle Soup – A recipe from Jenny Castaneda's One-Pot Paleo Cookbook. I wish I could say that I was the one who came up with this delicious Meatball Noodle Soup recipe, but unfortunately, I was not. I have to give all the credit to one of my favorite Paleo bloggers out there, the beautiful and. This video shows you how to cook chicken meatball noodle soup.
Meatballs and noodle soup step by step
- In a large pot on medium heat add olive oil; add in your leeks, carrots, dill, turmeric, and ginger-garlic paste. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until leeks start turning translucent. add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Once the water starts boiling add in your egg noodles. Allow them to cook through. let it simmer, add in your meat balls, lemon juice, garam masala and salt. Taste and adjust for seasoning. Your soup is ready.
It is an interesting and delightful dish that you can prepare with the whole family. This soup is full of homemade Swedish meatballs and noodles for a traditional(ish) twist on Scandinavian comfort food. This chicken meatball noodle soup is super tasty, filling and healthy. Nothing is wasted in this chicken meatball noodle soup. I simply drop the yolk into the soup, along with the raw meatballs.