Mince and mixed vegetables. Minced beef with vegetables is a dish that we cook often at home. Add the beef mince and cook until well browned, then add the tomatoes. Which kind of beef would you like in the recipe?
Fry the mince until it begins to brown. Add the onions, fresh mint leaves and curry powder. Remove the vegetable from the heat and transfer to a large bowl. You can have Mince and mixed vegetables using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mince and mixed vegetables
- Prepare 500 g of beef mince.
- It’s of Left over mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- You need 1 of grated tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of steak and chopped spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bbq.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano herb.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hearty beef soup.
- You need 1 tbsp of minestrone soup.
To the bowl, add in the canned mixed vegetables, corn, cheese, mayonnaise, and mix. Bring frozen mixed vegetable to bowl. This is also the cut I use when a recipe calls for something large to be chopped (e.g., chopped potatoes). And, last but not least, they don't require any labor.
Mince and mixed vegetables step by step
- Chop onion and fry it with garlic and ginger paste.
- Then pour your mince once it's golden brown.
- Season the meat and stir let it cook for few minutes and add tomato again stir and let it cook..
- Then prepare the soups by pouring the soups into the meat and let it simmer for few minutes then pour those leftover vegetables.
- Lower your stove heat and your mince will be served in few minutes.
Add oil to a large sauce pan on medium heat. Then add the mince and crumble with a fork or wooden spoon until there are no clumps remaining. Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan, and add the onion, garlic and carrot. Add the bean mince, and cook for a few more minutes, stirring regularly, until the mixture is soft and dark in colour. To cook mixed vegetables, try sauteing them.