OATS SOUP (VEGAN). #CracklingMustard #Oats #Vegan #Soup #QuickAndEasy #FoodChannel #FoodVideos #WinterRecipes #VegetarianRecipes. Creamy oats soup with vegetables – Ramadan soup recipe. This oats vegetable soup is good for health and helps to lose weight.
Oats Soup – Yes!! you heard it right…This is one of my recent trials and it turned out amazingly good Healthy Vegetable Oats Soup A really quick and simple warm, hearty. In search of a vegan overnight oats recipe that packs clean ingredients and doesn't skimp on creamy taste? You can cook OATS SOUP (VEGAN) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
- It’s of Coconut ( finely chopped flush) ..
- Prepare of Oats.
- You need of Yellow mung dal pressured cooked upto 3 whistle ..
- You need of veg stock or 1 veg stock cube or plain water.
- It’s of Cuminie seeds.
- You need of Pressed Ginger..
- You need of Turmuric powder..
- You need of freshly ground black pepper powder..
- It’s of Lime water..
- It’s of fresh thick coconut milk..
- Prepare of second coconut milk..
- It’s of olive oil..
- You need of SALT to TASTE..
This Vegan Overnight Oatmeal will quickly become your go-to overnight oats recipe. Deliciously tasty and vegan overnight oats in a jar: High in fiber, great against diabetes and heart disease. Did we mention it's vegan too? Oats Soup is a simple and easy-to-make appetizer recipe that will keep you warm in chilly winter nights.
OATS SOUP (VEGAN) instructions
- Heat oil and saute chopped garlic, cumine seeds, and grated ginger for a min on a low flame..
- Add tender coconut flush, and turmaric powder and stir it for 30 sec..
- Add veg stock and pepper powder when it boils, add oats and let it simmer for 5 mins Stirring it often on the medium flame..
- Add the pressure cooked yellow mung dal ans salt. Allow it to boil for 3 mins more..
- Add the thick Coconut milk and Let it boil for 2 to 3 mins. On low flame..
- Remove from the flame and sprinkle lime juice on the top and keep it Covered for 5 mins. So that it gets thick..
- Serve it hot or cold with chilly vineger ( optional) ,white pepper powder, and salt seperately before homely meals..
- you can even try this soup without adding Coconut milk ( with veg stock alone.)..
All these vegan soup recipes are loaded with nutritious ingredients and are great for healing the gut. Creamy vegan oatmeal uses oat milk (how meta!) or your favorite nondairy milk to add a little extra Meh, I guess we'll see. Behavior like that is the reason I need to eat. This vegan potato leek soup is everything you want a soup to be! It's warming, comforting, hearty, satisfying and oh, soooo delicious!