Olympio Chicken and potato Soup. Instead of just plain potato soup, add some chicken and a few veggies. Mix the onion into pot with the chicken. Mix in potatoes, carrots, peas, and corn.
Filled with tender pieces of chicken, chunks of potatoes. We are Olympia's retail seafood market; serving customers with sustainable, nourishing Seafood Salad Sandwich Recipe Soup And Sandwich Sandwich Recipes Fish Recipes Roasted Cod and Potatoes – Olympia Seafood. Chicken and Potato Chowder – Just like mom's comforting chicken noodle soup, but it's even creamier and loaded with cheesy goodness! You can have Olympio Chicken and potato Soup using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Olympio Chicken and potato Soup
- You need 2 large of onions.
- You need 6 of white potatoes.
- It’s 1 of mushrooms.
- It’s 6 of fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce leaves.
- It’s 4 of chicken brests.
- It’s 1 of gratted cheeze (emental).
- It’s 3 of maggi chichen seasoning cubes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gardenia chicken spices.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of vegetal oil.
- It’s 1 of flour.
- It’s 1 of milk.
Chicken noodle soup can always be eaten. And when you swap out the noodles for some potatoes and chowderize it – well. I simply adore this chicken potato soup. It's one of those really simple all-rounder comfort food recipes that easy to make and tastes great.
Olympio Chicken and potato Soup step by step
- cut the chicken breasts in two vertically.
- cut the tomatoes, potatoes and onions into medium cubes..
- in a big cooking pot, add the chicken breasts and pour water just enough not to make them float.
- add the oil (not too much) and set the flames to high..
- when the water starts boiling, add the onions, potatoes, tomatoes and a fist full of mushrooms.
- stir well and add 2 maggi cubes, the 2 tablespoons of gardenia chicken spices and pepper (as needed). stir well and close the lid..
- wait until the chicken breasts and potatoes are done and add 1 1/2 cup of flour. stir well to make the flour blend perfectly..
- wait about a minute so the flour cooks and add 2 cups of milk. if you need the soup to be thicker, mix 1/2 cup of flour with 1 cup of milk and the third maggi cube, add the mixture to the soup and stir well..
- wait about 2mins and add as much cheese ad needed and blend it to make it disappear . set the flames to low..
- wait a couple more minutes and serve..
- the lettuce leaves are purely for presentation. have fun with it..
So simple, that all you really need to do is throw everything into a big pot and let it simmer away while you retreat back to your cozy. Creamy Chicken Potato Soup has chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions with a creamy broth. Sometimes you need a hearty soup for those cold Creamy chicken potato soup. I honestly didn't even want to think about food this last weekend with Thanksgiving leftovers still in the fridge. Classic Chicken, Vegetable, and Rice Soup Life in the Van.