Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno. This is one of my favorites. I make it all the time because it's delicious, but also because it's so easy to prepare. You probably have had butternut squash soup in the past, but this one, adapted to the Paleo lifestyle, is particularly interesting with its coconut milk base.
This butternut squash soup with apples and bacon is one of them! Packed with lots of my favorite ingredients, this soup is a far cry from the. Fresh ginger and jalapeno pepper spice up this silky soup. You can have Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno
- Prepare of butternut squash, cubed or 1 large.
- You need of coconut milk.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- You need of Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and chopped.
- You need of carrots, peeled, chopped.
- You need of jalapeno, seeded.
- You need of bacon, crisp and chopped.
- It’s of paprika, smoked.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
Sour cream and fresh thyme cool it down. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup with a Kick. Easily made in your crockpot, instant pot or on the stove! Wholesome ingredients – Typically butternut squash soup is loaded with lots of funky ingredients, heavy cream and loads of cheese.
Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno step by step
- Combine to 7 ingredients in a stock pot, cook on low heat for 4 to 6 hours..
- Blend or puree after 4 – 6 hours. An immersion blender is ideal for this. If you don?t have one, let your mix cool before transferring it to a blender or food processor..
- Garnish with jalapeno rounds, paprika and bacon..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Adapted from Paleopot.com recipe.
This paleo butternut squash soup recipe is so comforting for fall and winter! And, low carb butternut squash soup is one of the easiest ways to enjoy butternut squash on a low carb diet. Basically, it's manageable if you make the soup thin enough. The ingredients are quite simple: a squash, an apple, an onion, and carrots. A little bit of tartness from the green apple balances the sweetness of the squash, with some heat added by chili powder.