Salmon And Spiced Carrot On Ramen Noodle Soup.
You can cook Salmon And Spiced Carrot On Ramen Noodle Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon And Spiced Carrot On Ramen Noodle Soup
- You need of garnish.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh dill.
- You need of SALMON AND SPICE CARROT.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooked salmon.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 dash of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 dash of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oilive oil.
- You need of NOODLE OPTION.
- It’s 1 of fried Hokkien Mee Instant Noodle or any ramen.
Salmon And Spiced Carrot On Ramen Noodle Soup step by step
- cooked ramen/ instant noodles as package ,bring a pot of water to a boil then add in the ramen with its,seasonal package provide and let it simmer for 3 minutes then off heat and serve.
- SALMON AND SPICE CARROT.
- Mix carrot with cumin powder and coriander powder then with olive oil and baked it at 200C /400 F for 20 minute then add the cooked salmon flake and mix well for another 5 minutes.
- TO SERVE JUST TOP SALMON AND SPICE CARROT TOP FRESH DILL ON THE COOKED RAMEN NOODLE SOUP AND ENJOY.