Seafoods soup(sinigang). Sinigang is a sour soup native to the Philippines. Other proteins and seafood can also be used. Beef, shrimp, fish are commonly used to cook sinigang. • How to make Special Seafood Sinigang- Tamarind Seafood Soup.
Sinigang is a popular Filipino dish. It is a sour soup that uses tamarind as it's base flavor, it can be cooked with fish, meat, shrimp, and vegetables. Seafood Sinigang Recipe is one of the popular soup in the Philippines. You can cook Seafoods soup(sinigang) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafoods soup(sinigang)
- It’s 1 of select any kind of fish u desired.I used shrimps,squid,salmon u cn add some shells.
- You need large of tomatoe cut into 6pcs.
- Prepare 1 large of onion same cut with tomatoe.
- Prepare 1 of ginger crush same size with onions.
- Prepare 1 of string beans,white radish long.(labanos).zussienie,some eggplant cut any size u desired..
- Prepare 1 of some chilli green,u cn add any vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of tamarind soup base or fresh.fish sauce.to taste..
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste..
Filipino Sinigang soup is a very versatile dish, Filipino's have different versions of Sinigang deriving from the meat used such as. This is a traditional Filipino stew of seafood and vegetables, with a strong tamarind flavour. When I first came across this recipe, I immediately fell in love with it. Sinigang is a sour Filipino soup consisting of sampalok (fruits of the tamarind tree), water spinach, green pepper, cabbage, broccoli, eggplant, diced tomatoes, sliced onions, ginger, green beans, water.
Seafoods soup(sinigang) step by step
- First boil the onion tomatoe,ginger.bout 8.mins.add fish sauce.
- Add the fish and simmer for 20mins.add veggies cook more till done veg..
- Add some salt little.to taste serve with boild rice..
In Separate large pot add water Sinigang tamarind soup packet (found in international food section) to taste I like the whole packet but less is. Sinigang is a Filipino sour soup. And while many sinigang recipes rely on tamarind to deliver its You see, sinigang refers to any meat or seafood that has been simmered in an acidic, sour broth. This recipe makes sinigang from scratch, no soup mix needed! Sinigang is a tart tamarind soup that is hearty and full of veggies.