Sig's Refried Beans, Grilled Pepper and Lentil Soup..
You can have Sig's Refried Beans, Grilled Pepper and Lentil Soup. using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Refried Beans, Grilled Pepper and Lentil Soup.
- It’s 170 grams of char grilled peppers in olive oil, drained weight.
- Prepare 415 grams of refried beans.
- Prepare 250 grams of can of brown or puy lentils drained weight.
- Prepare 2 of apples, like Jona Gold or Braeburn.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of or to taste , Aromat ( stock seasoning).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of wild garlic salt or use a good pinch of fenugreek.
- You need 1 pinch of turmeric.
- Prepare of water to thin the soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil from the char grilled peppers.
Sig's Refried Beans, Grilled Pepper and Lentil Soup. instructions
- First wash and drain the lentils , remove the peppers from the oil, set oil aside for another use..
- Add the peppers, the lentils and the refried beans into a pot and fill with about the same amount of water. Puree all with a blender.
- Season with the stock seasoning, turmeric and wild garlic salt or fenugreek.
- Bring to a gentle boil and let simmer for about 15-20 minutes , make sure that the soup does not stick to the pan. Add more water if needed or until consistency preferred is reached..
- In he meantime take 2 tablespoons from the pepper oil and heat gently in pan . Slice apples with the peel on about 1 cm or so , remove the core . Gently fry the apple slices from both sides until Al Dente ( not to soft or soggy ).
- Give the soup a final seasoning and then serve with the apples arranged and a little of the pepper oil drizzled into soup..