Sig's Thai chicken balls with noodle soup.
You can have Sig's Thai chicken balls with noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's Thai chicken balls with noodle soup
- Prepare 250 grams of minced chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red Thai curry paste.
- You need 2 of spring onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh coriander.
- It’s 900 ml of good quality vegetable or chicken stock.
- It’s 2 stalks of lemon grass crushed.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 2 of small chilies finely sliced.
- You need 125 grams of rice noodles or 2×150 grams straight to wok noodles.
- You need 150 grams of finely sliced shitake mushroom.
- It’s 1 of red pepper deseeded and sliced.
- It’s 150 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- You need 1 of lime cut into wedges for serving.
- It’s 20 grams of chopped fresh coriander.
Sig's Thai chicken balls with noodle soup instructions
- Mix mince with springonion,Thai curry paste and coriander.Form 16 little balls,set aside.
- Heat stock in a deep pan and simmer stock,crush and bruise,lemongrass with rollingpin add to stock.Boil for 5 minutes,add garlic and chilli then drop in the meatballs bring back to boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add noodles,mushrooms and pepper and continue to cook for about 10 minutes,or until the noodles and meatballs are cooked.Turn down heat to low add coconut milk,lime juice,coriander and fish sauce.Taste and season adding more chillies and fish sauce if needed..