Simple healthy Broccoli Soup. Learn how to make Broccoli Soup Recipe at home from Chef Ruchi Bharani on Rajshri Food. A comfort food that is simple yet satisfying. This is a very healthy and low fat soup recipe as it does not have cream or cornflour in it.
I love the simple ingredients and how incredibly creamy. Surprise yourself with how creamy a creamy broccoli soup can be (made without cream!). Try this healthy broccoli soup alongside grilled cheese sandwiches or as a starter for a simple dinner. You can have Simple healthy Broccoli Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple healthy Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 2 bunches of broccoli (2.5lb-ish).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 cup of skim milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Sliced bread toasted.
- It’s of Cheese for melting on bread.
In this easy broccoli soup recipe, broccoli cooks together with onions, celery, garlic and fresh herbs and is puréed into a delicious creamy soup. Turns out broccoli is pretty high in carbs! But healthy ones You can check out this link for more nutritional info about broccoli: http. This Low-Carb Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe makes a creamy, satisfying comfort food the whole family will love.
Simple healthy Broccoli Soup instructions
- Cut broccoli stems into half inch pieces. Chop onion and garlic. Add all to pot with olive oil on med-low heat for fifteen minutes.
- Add chicken stock and boil. Add broccoli florets. Bring to a simmer with top off till soft.
- Bring to low heat. Use a hand held mixer to blend soup.
- Add one cup of milk and stir in cayenne pepper..
- Add toasted bread with melted cheese. Enjoy!.
This Low-Carb Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe uses real, wholesome ingredients. It not only tastes better than the stuff that comes out of a can, but also tastes better than many of the. I HATE broccoli, but loved this soup. I too used fresh broccoli omitted the nutmeg and added red pepper flakes to give it some kick. This recipe for low-fat broccoli soup makes a thick and satisfying dish that is delicious for a fall or winter lunch or any time of year.